Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Name all the little cabins with cooking facilities you know

User Info Menu

Name all the little cabins with cooking facilities you know

Name all of the little cabin places to stay in Negril that has cooking facilities
    please say rough estimate of cost
    So far I know of :
    roots bamboo-do not wish to stay there with the children
    westport cottages -a definate possibility
    yellowbird-too high priced
    jah b's price ok not too sure if I want to stay

I am trying to think where all of the other little cabins are I have passed a lot over the years
    It does not have to be on the beach it could be cliffs area too

User Info Menu

TiCtOc,

I often stay at Wesport Cottages as Joseph Mattews (the owner) has been a good friend for over 18years. I am not exactly sure of the price for the new cottages he has built but i think they are $25 per night. If anyone knows for sure, I would like the information also. I usually stay in the board cottages near the back. There are two bedrooms per cottage and each has two beds. The price has been $20 per room or $40 for the cottage per night.

I don't particulary mind the outdoor facilities (shower and toilet) so that is not an issue with me. I understand the new cottages have that inside. I particularly like the shared kitchen, dining room and entertainment room with the TV.

Another big plus is that Joseph is not only the owner but also the nightwatchman. He keeps riff raft off the property and provides a safe and secure accomodation. Also the location being down near the Negril River, the beach and the roundabout makes walking to the store a lot easier.

Peace and Guidance

User Info Menu

Greenleaf Cabins; several different configurations from rooms alone, to rustic cabins, to nice little houses with full kitchen, some with A/C & cable TV. Price range from 40-60/night. They're located down the lane behind Best of the West jerk chicken, across from CoCoLaPalm.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Point Village, some condo owners rent out their private residences while they are not using it. Point Village is beautiful.

http://www.visitnegril.com/point-village.html

http://www.negriljamaicacondo.com/

W
    e used to stay there all the time until the hotel portion closed down.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

www.ansellsthatchwalk.com
    On the beach, close to downtown

User Info Menu

Kim and Judy House up on Westland Mt road...2 fab boardhouses-done really nice-in a gated beautiful garden..right up the hill from Canoe, Miyard..Excllent kitchen area with all the equipment provided..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

2nd Greenleaf. Great