Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "I survived the Road to Negril T Shirts

User Info Menu

Re: "I survived the Road to Negril T Shirts

they should be ready for sale next week some time...I do know that they are 9.99 for white and 11.99 for color, thats all I know for now....more info "soon come".....stand by !! lol
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Hopefully they'll be here before I leave in 2 weeks...I definitely got to have one surviving the West End road (where I stay) the 22 years riding a motorcycle all theses years...& so far with no incidents & hopefully it stays that way

User Info Menu

CREDIT CARDS ready ???????? It should be tomorrow, I will be posting all the information, how to place your orders, where to place your orders, and how much they cost............It was very nice of the company to "fire up the presses" once again on the now famous...." I survived the Road to Negril " T Shirts............STAND BY !!
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Very cool. Glad I got to experience the road back in the day.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    CREDIT CARDS ready ???????? It should be tomorrow, I will be posting all the information, how to place your orders, where to place your orders, and how much they cost............It was very nice of the company to "fire up the presses" once again on the now famous...." I survived the Road to Negril " T Shirts............STAND BY !!
    I never got to experience the old road - but my boyfriend talks about it still I can't wait to get him a couple of shirts!! Thanks Rambo for doing all the work on this!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mamade11 View Post
    I never got to experience the old road - but my boyfriend talks about it still I can't wait to get him a couple of shirts!! Thanks Rambo for doing all the work on this!
    your very welcome...its nice to share some of the things we experienced back in 84.....

User Info Menu

Rambo - got our shirts today they are great!!! Thanks again

User Info Menu

Got mine too. Really nice shirt. Well made. Thanks again Rambo. I will have fun wearing it. I really appreciate your effort and the service provided by the vendor. Happy, happy....

User Info Menu

Got mine too. Really nice shirt. Well made. Thanks again Rambo. I will have fun wearing it. I really appreciate your effort and the service provided by the vendor. Happy, happy....

User Info Menu

So funny … I ordered two shirts for my husband a couple of weeks ago, and last week got notice that they were shipping. When I inquired as to delivery time, they said about 4 weeks! LOL we will be to Negril and back again in 4 weeks time! Maybe I will be surprised and they will arrive early. After all we still have ELEVEN DAYS!!!
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]