Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A likke bit about my 3-month stay Oct 14 - Jan 15

User Info Menu

Re: A likke bit about my 3-month stay Oct 14 - Jan 15

very nice thread

User Info Menu

thanks bill . . . the pictures are "luscious"!! . . . beautiful countryside!!

User Info Menu

On January 6th, my good friend and next door neighbor Mystic Bowie (Reggae Artiste) unveiled a cultural dance program that will be taught in Accompong Town along with other cultural arts of the Maroon people. Here is a short video of a performance before the stage show at the Parade grounds, Accompong Town. Hope you enjoy this.
    http://youtu.be/lyxVZGLuw5U
    Peace and Guidance
    Last edited by Accompong; 02-25-2015 at 08:32 AM. Reason: can't view embedded video
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Mon, you living my dream!!!^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    On January 6th, my good friend and next door neighbor Mystic Bowie (Reggae Artiste) unveiled a cultural dance program that will be taught in Accompong Town along with other cultural arts of the Maroon people. Here is a short video of a performance before the stage show at the Parade grounds, Accompong Town. Hope you enjoy this.
    http://youtu.be/lyxVZGLuw5U
    Peace and Guidance
    Small world! Say hi to Mystic from us...he "lived" in our yard for a few days while recording some great tunes...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Small world! Say hi to Mystic from us...he "lived" in our yard for a few days while recording some great tunes...
    Hi Lisa, you know superlatives like "great" and "conscious" when describing a man or woman get thrown around without much meaning but, I can say from firsthand experience, Mystic Bowie is a Great Man and a Conscious Man without many equals. Singlehandedly he has taken the children in Accompong Town under his wing (so to speak) and has built them a first class library with Broadband Internet and new computers. Also, he has enjoined the community in a project to revive the Culture mostly through educating the youth.

He is a man that leads by example. Big Up! Mystic Bowie.

For those who have never heard him, here is one of my favorite songs.

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

good tunes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Hi Lisa, you know superlatives like "great" and "conscious" when describing a man or woman get thrown around without much meaning but, I can say from firsthand experience, Mystic Bowie is a Great Man and a Conscious Man without many equals. Singlehandedly he has taken the children in Accompong Town under his wing (so to speak) and has built them a first class library with Broadband Internet and new computers. Also, he has enjoined the community in a project to revive the Culture mostly through educating the youth.

He is a man that leads by example. Big Up! Mystic Bowie.

Agreed...Rob has been working with him...it's been a pleasure...
    http://negril.com/nt/nt010315.htm

User Info Menu

Never Boring! More Please!

User Info Menu

Way cool mon! Thsnks.