Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Deal out of Toronto for October 1st.

User Info Menu

Deal out of Toronto for October 1st.

I was just checking around on prices for November and accidently entered October 1st for Negril on the www.sunquest.ca site to see what they might have to offer. Oh My God! Not that I would pick this hotel normally but if I was available to travel that week I would push the button. Gardenview King at Rooms Negril - flight, room and taxes with the so so breakfast included is $219 plus tax per person. For two it would be taxes included only $1060.00. Just saying!

User Info Menu

I think so so breakfast is over rating it but the price is sure right
    im gonna check it out myself.

User Info Menu

I just cashed in some airmiles for Marlin Travel gift certificates in order to be ready to jump on the possible good specials coming up for November. (fingers crossed of course) Now to find someone that someone to go with me that requires no babysitting.

User Info Menu

Next year I might have to look at going the first week of October. Expedia.ca is showing Tensing Pen for 5 hundred and change tax included! Fingers crosses there are just as good specials coming up for the first of November!

User Info Menu

No baby sitting....lol!