Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wonderful day yesterday!

User Info Menu

Wonderful day yesterday!

So we're up here in Northern maine and just recieved our first frost... scramble time... pick the squash, zucchini, tomatoes, whats left of the green beans, etc... Take the snowmobiles to the mechanics to get ready for the long winter... and what else... hmmmm... where to go to escape this cold spell upon us??... So I strategically play the Jimmy Cliff station on pandora (the ol lady is a sucker for Jimmy!), cook up some jerk chicken with our spices we got from Gladstone on the last reach

Name:  glad.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  47.6 KB

... and the rest is history. Before I know it, she pulls the trigger! "BAM!" or more like "BLUP BLUP!"

So now we are looking for a place on the westend with a cottage & yard. Around the $50 a night range, nothing fancy, just in a good neighborhood and somewhat private... any suggestions?

Thanks everyone- I appreciate the help!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by murph View Post
    So now we are looking for a place on the westend with a cottage & yard. Around the $50 a night range, nothing fancy, just in a good neighborhood and somewhat private... any suggestions?

Thanks everyone- I appreciate the help!
    Call Everton at Croton Grove Cottages on the corner of West End Road /Ella Drive.........
    it's your own cottage with A/C and kitchen for around $50 a night off season
    Croton Grove Resort (876) 531-0231 / (876) 885-7825 crotongrovecottages@hotmail.com
    He has weekly and monthly rates too. Contact: Everton Brown
    their really nice concrete cottages with veranda and some modern amenties ........
    Everton aims to please...........

for a really private setup that is a board cottage......
    try Karin at Touch a Thatch Cottages off the West End Road........
    Alternative accommodation for the individual traveler. Live with private people in Negril's westend and experience the true feeling of Negril. Cottage that sleeps two persons. Kitchen available.
    (876) 332 2121
    karin@cwjamaica.com

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20