Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: they come together like that scotch bonnet pepper

User Info Menu

they come together like that scotch bonnet pepper

seems like every trip finds it's own soundtrack,,,,,,,, Jolly Boys were playing in back of mind, enjoy Shaggy Summer In Kingston, for a song Sweet Jamaica Mr Vegas is crisp to my ear, but I took delivery of Superheavy Deluxe Edition tonight and I have a feeling that the Damian songs in the right playlist may be Octobers sound track. Purist this is not Reggae in fact it is pretty scattered and there are some songs I am not following right now and I am having trouble following some of reasons for Micks ryhmes but Like Damian says on "Common Ground" when him and Joss Stone hit it right "they come together like that scotch bonnet pepper"
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

can't wait to see which tracks u choose!! Is it Mariposa again?