Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: **OFF-site Trip Report ~~ Aug 2011 ~~ Part #3 of several

User Info Menu

tru tru-I like the off the beaten path.I agree with all said.I have a good buddy that took my kids and i (wife was back at the room resting)-we wore her out staying busy doing all things.any who we went up to Mango Valley went up in da hills(the cooooolllllllll air is wonderful!!!Kids washing and playing under a cold wata spring.If i had brought my towel i would had joined them.Didnt want to get my frens car seats wet-then we went down by the river.played with locals while the moms cooked on da bank of the river and others washed some clothes.thats what i like!!!!!!-So when we going smith???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    So when we going smith???
    tomorow is good for me

:-)

'jus send me a plane ticket

NO-need for first-class
    ..coach is fine

lodge-ing..??? ---- NOT a problem
    you can sleep in my bed (in-country)

i'll put a pallet on the verandaH, to sleep

so,
    send that plane ticket

i'll meet ya in MoBay,
    jus' outside the arrivals-door
    at the pattie shop

we can take route-taxi & route vans over-to Lucea
    ...cost 'bout US $5 each, one-way
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smith744 View Post
    we can take route-taxi & route vans over-to Lucea
    ...cost 'bout US $5 each, one-way
    opps..!!..
    :-(
    my bad

make that:::>> less-than US $3 each one-way

sorry 'bout that error
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

thanks for coming back from your bad dream inna foreign to share some more I was off the board for a bit traveling (California, not Ja) and now have some good entertainment ahead of me for sure. One thing (I only got through first part of report) I gotta jump in with jitterbug--I haven't heard so many stories of foreign women mashing up guys lives--but tons of stories of Jamaican men mashing up foreign ladies lives. so the other side of the story (what is the story?) could give some good perspective.

User Info Menu

Dang smith,i was hoping you would get mi tickets with mi wifey and 2 kids-On the serios note.We should be going back in July.When is your next reach?July?coach for us to!-Bless!~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]