Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

Looking forward to Rocky's Thursday on July 19th... Hope we get another big crowd!!

User Info Menu

We sure had fun this past Thursday! You and Ms. Georgia did a great job!

User Info Menu

Toll free number coming up soon for Rocky's Tours. You will soon be able to call and make your reservation without costs.
    SOON COME!!!!.

User Info Menu

The dream weekend is coming up, starting next Wednesday the first of August when Negril will be the main attraction, there will be party all over the 7 miles beach.
    Come and see how Jamaican people party. COME AND HAVE SOME FUN MAN. (I really mean men, and women).

User Info Menu

We have 3 couples in our group coming to Negril in March 2013 and the Rocky Thursday Tour sounds like a blast! We have always talked about going to the Pelican Bar but sand gravity gets us every time. I am going to suggest this trip to the group and hopefully we will be contacting you.
    We did use Rocky for airport transfers and cell phone use on our previous trip to Negril. No complaints at all! Very prompt and very accomodating to our requests to stop at different places. Would definitely recommend Rocky's Taxi and Tours to everyone traveling to Jamiaca. They are great!!

User Info Menu

Hi dlgroh, thanks for recommending Rocky's Tours. I will be here in 2013 to provide transportation for you and your friends, when you arrive.
    The Rocky Thursday trip is always a blast, you will have a lot of fun, I have a bis bus that carries over 20 persons, so if you you find other
    friends at your hotel, please bring them with you if you can, there will be room for them. See you next year my friend.

User Info Menu

Great Olympic final in the women's 200 meters final today. Even tho I wanted the Jamaican girl to win,
    I knew that the American would win.

User Info Menu

Just as I predicted, the 200 meters for men would be Jamaica 123. No offense to the rest of competitors, but we needed just that to make our 50th celebration
    of independence more meaningful.

User Info Menu

I have a question about the airport transfers. Is it $70 each way for 1-4 people regardless of the number of people? I would love to use you guys in October but if that's the case I'll need to find 3 other people!

I will be visiting Negril October 18th-October 24th and will be staying at Catcha Gardens if that helps.

Thanks

User Info Menu

Yes Blake, that's how it works. My husband and I paid $70.00 and we were the only ones on the van. Spectacular ride w/cold Red Stripe @ 4.7% alcohol content! Whoo hoo!!!I'm getting screwed on that here in America dangit!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE