Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

As the #1 Tour operator in Negril, I would like to introduce a special tour package,
    this tour will be on a Thursday when the tour sites are not so busy.

This idea came to me, because of numerous requests from visitors to Jamaica,
    people are requesting that I do a plan day tour, where I pickup from various hotels in
    Negril.

This tour will be called Rocky Thursday. I will take you from your hotel in Negril, to the YS water falls, Black River safari, and to the Pelican Bar which are located on the South coast of Jamaica.

This Rocky Thursday day trip will be from a minimum of 4 persons up, and the cost will be more affordable, a drink for each client, and and food will be included in the
    price. If you like this idea, please give me some likes.
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 12-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.

User Info Menu

So is Rocky affiliated with Juta?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    So is Rocky affiliated with Juta?
    Rocky is Juta certified.

User Info Menu

Only eight more days. Looking forward to seeing your smiling face on Christmas!!!!!!

Weathermon & Mi Lady

User Info Menu

Hey, Rocky

Mi Lady and I will see you in 2 days or so. Have a Merry one!! Until then...

Weathermon and Mi lady

User Info Menu

''BY POPULAR DEMAND''

I have now officially launch the ROCKY THURSDAY special day trip, it will be a fun trip, and will be on every Thursday starting from Thursday the 5th
    of January 2012. Please view my website @ http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com/index.html for more information. For booking, please complete
    the contact form provided.
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 12-31-2011 at 10:40 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi Rocky...see you on February 6th!!!!! Thanks for all your help in arranging the ride.

User Info Menu

It was a great day yesterday, the Rocky Thursday special has started off officially, I had 6
    clients in a very short notice, we went to the Black River Safari, the YS falls and the Pelican Bar
    as plan. Join us on facebook where they will display highlight of the trip.

User Info Menu

Thanks again, Rocky. Always a pleasure.

User Info Menu

Thank you Carrie for always using Rocky's Tours for all your transportation needs while in Jamaica,
    I will do my very best to keep this company as reliable, safe and comfortable as it always been.
    Take care, see you next year.