Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Nice picture of Rocky!!

Name:  Rocky.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  31.8 KB

User Info Menu

Love it!

User Info Menu

Getting cold at home? well Jamaica is the place to be. Even when the it is the winter season here, we are enjoying an 80 degrees temperature,
    we still use air condition in our cars, and in our homes. The water in the Caribbean sea is still and warm, the beaches are beautiful, especially the
    7 miles beach in Negril, our tropical fruits are in season, and our crops still grow. It is a good life, come join us in paradise, even for a few days,
    come and enjoy the beauty of Jamaica with us and live longer, YA MOM.

User Info Menu

We are staying @ Breezes Grand in March, can I call you for taxi service for dinner or whereever we need to go in Negril or do you only do excursions and airport pick ups?
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Yes you can call me to do any trips you want to do while in Jamaica. I will satisfy all your transportation needs
    while in Jamaica. NO PROBLEM MON.

User Info Menu

I read your thread every day and your Jamicanme homesick. July can't come soon enough!

User Info Menu

Great! I'm actually going to email you now to set up a trip to mayfield falls. See you soon!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Thanks my friends, I can see that I am touching some souls. I am always a good influence, trust me.

User Info Menu

Always Rocky!

User Info Menu

Thought it was time to add my own report on Rocky's services. We've used Rocky twice. The first was back in Aug 10. Read about him here on the old boards. We had already booked transport from the airport through Orbitz but we used Rocky during our stay.
    But our second time with Rocky was when he sealed the deal to ALWAYS be our driver whenever we're in Jamaica. Our kids had requested a cruise for our family vacation, well of course I had to find us one that took us to Jamaica, as soon as our cruise was booked I contacted Rocky to see if he would pick us up and take us to Negril for the day. Of course he said No Problem! It could have been a disaster, silly me first told him the wrong day we were going to be in port. Found this out the day we boarded the ship. A minor freak out and hurried emails Rocky assured me again No Problem! Two days at sea and I wake up to see my beloved Jamaica out our window! Kids are stoked! Problem number 2 arises, we didn't know were to go to meet up! Doh! So we start walking to all the red plates and no sign of him! Of course the drivers start trying to get us in their cabs, more than a few try and convince me that their Rocky HA!. The husband starts to panic, a port employee see's our confusion and comes over. I tell him what's up and he immediately is skeptical. We can tell he thinks we've booked with some stranger and that we're clueless and are about to be robbed. I assure him we know Rocky and pass along Rocky's number. We had drawn quite the crowd of port employees at this point. They finally get Rocky on the phone, and instead of telling us were to go have him come through the area were all the taxis are. We wait what seems like forever I see Rocky's smiling face! I immediately run up and give him a hug and tell the Port guys This is OUR guy! LOL to make a long story short we had a great day, got to ride in his awesome new bus. Rocky won my allegiance that day and he is our forever driver.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12