Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Rocky, check your email
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

see ya soon Rocky!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Hey, Rocky: Helen and I will be returning June 9 for a week with our Granddaughter. You ready for us???

User Info Menu

I am always ready for you Weatherman, glad to know that I will be seeing your granddaughter. June is only 4 months away, soon come.
    Rocky.

User Info Menu

Just to 2nd everyones emotion here....... rocky IS the best. Never a let down and ALWAYS an affordable rate. Cant wait to see you on my next trip!!!

User Info Menu

Big up, Rocky!

User Info Menu

Thanks to Negril.com for creating this opportunity for Rocky's Tours to be what it is now.
    I Roxroy Lawrence have assisted Rob in terms of transportation when he came to Jamaica
    back in 1992 with the idea to create the Negril.com website, he made me to be the first
    Taxi driver to be on that websits, which was the first made in Jamaica. I made the name
    Rocky's Taxi Service, which I built my reputation from there. I have built a website two
    years ago called Rocky's Tours, so I am the same person, whether you are referring to
    Rocky's Tours, Rocky's Taxi service, or Rocky's Taxi and Tour Service, YEA MON.

User Info Menu

Hi Rocky...just want to thank you for the excellent ride to and from the airport...you were there waiting for us with a big smile...and a couple of red stripes. I really appreciatie that you were there on time for the trip back to the airport...even though I know you had to make some changes to your schedule that morning. Nice! I will be contacting you for my next trip for sure! Thanks very much Rocky!!!

User Info Menu

The beach in Negril is much nicer than that of treasure beach.

User Info Menu

I do best what I know best, and that is to provide best quality service to my clients, and to do good to those people around me.Thank you for acknowledging that.