Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Missing the real spring break times when everyone could make some good money, use to look forward to that.

User Info Menu

hey rocky what are your rates for rt mobay to negril for 4 people, what about negril to appleton rum tour

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS View Post
    Missing the real spring break times when everyone could make some good money, use to look forward to that.

Rocky, sorry to hear Spring Break isn't what it used to be. Do you think it's airline prices? I can't understand why Mexico seems to be SB destination of choice. It's so dangerous and dirty, in my opinion anyway. Besides the high season what is the busiest time in Negril? Summer, Spring or Fall?
    Looking forward to see your smiling face July 1st. Soon Come!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I really dont know the reason for the spring break, I think that the requirement of passport to come to Jamaica has plaid a major roll.
    The busiest time in Jamaica is the winter season, no doubt about that. Cant wait to see you too.

User Info Menu

I just want to take this moment to say thanks to my clients who have supported me on the Rocky Thursdays, last Thursday was also a great success.
    Thank you all for supporting a worthy cause. Please pray for me that it will get even more successful.

User Info Menu

See you tomorrow Rocky!!!!!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Hi Rastaran, juse saw your post. The for 4 persons from the MBJ airport to Negril is $140us total for round trip.
    Appleton rum factory is a good tour to do, you can combine it with the YS waterfalls, or the Black river safari.

User Info Menu

how much for the appleton tour with you and what all included

User Info Menu

Here is the link to my website, please click on tours and excursion and you will see all attractions including prices. http://rockystaxiandtourservice.com/
    Last edited by ROCKY'S TAXI AND TOURS; 03-16-2012 at 04:50 AM.

User Info Menu

Rocky, I wrote on your guest book and my entry was to long and it kicked me off and banned me for life as a spammer, hahaha! Ive always been told I talk to much and your guest book confirmed that!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12