Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Take a peek...the old For Real!

User Info Menu

Dana 1 .............. noticed the cloud issue also ............ mostly when we stayed for years next door at Coco La Palm .............. many times the beach would be sunny in either direction while clouds passed over the center part of the beach ............ no rain, just clouds, no big deal .......... I am guessing it has something to do with the way the clouds come out of the mountains to the west

User Info Menu

Does anyone know:

If they are building a beach bar at Sandy Haven?

If so, when will the bar be open?

I guess, from the questions, you can see where my priorities are

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

No one seems to KNOW or willing to answer this question! I'm sure if there is a bar.....like I stated before....$150J Red Stripes will be a thing of the past. Maybe we'll just get a cooler full of beer and hang out on the waters edge?! Still get to check out the passer-bys! All things change Kahuna, but I still want to work at the book signing...lol,,Respect!

User Info Menu

When we peeked...you could see the roof of the original bar...don't know if or how long the bar will stay.

User Info Menu

any idea what that boardwalk thing is that is blocking the used-to-be gorgeous view from the first floor beach rooms?

that was the beauty of that place - being able to have an unobstructed beach view

User Info Menu

Looked like a large wood deck w/railing....

User Info Menu

i remember reading somewhere on one of the JA forums/websites that there will be a restaurant built in the location of the old bar - i can't remember where i saw that, and can't find it, so nuhbaddy bodda ask me to cite the source -- but i DO remember reading it.

User Info Menu

deck gravity - lol

User Info Menu

Robert and Maureen are opening a place further down on the beach. It's being built/remodeled/worked on now and should be open within the next couple of weeks. Don't know the name of it yet but when I find out I will let you know.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

He stopped the taxi business as he said tourists were messing up his car and he wanted to do something he liked as opposed to something he had to do. Makes sense to me! I think many people are doing things they have to as opposed to something they really like.
    Happy holiday family time!