Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from our trip

User Info Menu

Re: Pics from our trip

Ha! I have to figure out how to get them off of my camera this weekend. I've been too tired & drunk after work to figure it out - too drunk from drowning my sorrows missing Negril already. Actually I think I have more videos than pics this time. This is the only other pic I have that I can post right now. View from Sagi that I emailed to my coworkers to make them jealous.

Name:  IMG_0381.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  89.5 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN0839.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  97.0 KB

FYI, these pics & videos (if I can get them to work) are mostly going to make it look like a promotion for Catcha. A lot of cliff gravity this go around.

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN0873.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  97.2 KB

This is my husband Tod at LTU I'm pretty sure. (pretty sure it's LTU, not pretty sure its my husband )

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN0874.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  95.0 KB

wait, no. It's Sir D's. This is me. This was a really fun day. A great view & vibe. The owner's son was there. John Ras. What a nice guy! He let us try some special caramel candy. It's so funny he just took it out of the fridge and had us stick our finger in it and scoop a bit out to taste. I wondered how many others had done it lol! Who cares. I also tried some special concoction of carrot juice, lime & ginger & other "stuff". It was really good. I had 2. We got caught in a HARD rain storm walking back. It was so fun!
    Last edited by KitchenBeeotch; 04-26-2015 at 10:31 AM.

User Info Menu

I know I'll probably get some haters because this is not Reggae but it was pretty relaxing sitting & listening to Todd Rundgren & the rain & the waves. ahhhhh. Good times. At the end you see the nice piece of aloe that John Ras got for me again this year. That is officially now my go-to place for aloe in Negril.

https://youtu.be/6itv5_0eWX4
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KitchenBeeotch; 04-26-2015 at 10:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Attachment 41540

screwman!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu