Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Again ... I am BEGGING!! allergy and headach tablets

User Info Menu

Again ... I am BEGGING!! allergy and headach tablets

Is anyone coming to Negril very soon that would be willing to carry a large bottle of both private label Benedryl and Extra Strength Acetaminophen for me? Private Label Target Brand, Walmart Brand, Costco Brand?? I have been trying to get them from the pharmacy to get me thru till I return to the States, but they sell them at too expensive a tablet.

It will be a while until I get back to the States ...

Anyone ~ Please?

EDIT ... Headache Tablets .... I have such a headache I cannot spell ~
    Last edited by Laurel Houghton; 04-23-2015 at 08:24 AM. Reason: spelling

User Info Menu

Re: Again ... I am BEGGING!! allergy and headach tablets

Sure. Be there Saturday if that's soon enough

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel Houghton View Post
    Is anyone coming to Negril very soon that would be willing to carry a large bottle of both private label Benedryl and Extra Strength Acetaminophen for me? Private Label Target Brand, Walmart Brand, Costco Brand?? I have been trying to get them from the pharmacy to get me thru till I return to the States, but they sell them at too expensive a tablet.

It will be a while until I get back to the States ...

Anyone ~ Please?

EDIT ... Headache Tablets .... I have such a headache I cannot spell ~
    Laurel..I'd be happy to bring bring you some but won't be down until May 9th. Let me know...staying @ IA this reach.

User Info Menu

Bunny's Paracetemol is Acetaminophen. Sold at Quality Traders, in the middle checkout, purchase as a white sleeve of 8 out of a bulk box for $38jm (yes for all 8 tablets) + gct.

Hope you feel better soon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Bunny's Paracetemol is Acetaminophen. Sold at Quality Traders, in the middle checkout, purchase as a white sleeve of 8 out of a bulk box for $38jm (yes for all 8 tablets) + gct.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Yup...Bunny's or Lasmed products are relatively affordable here. I also hope you feel better soon, Laurel.

User Info Menu

You can buy histal @ Fontana in Sav .... same as Benadryl not expensive.

Administrator

User Info Menu

You can also buy the Las-Med version of Acetaminophen - in bulk it is not that expensive.... and Fontana is probably the best place. If you know someone with a birthday coming up, they can become a Fontana member and they receive 20% off on their birthday...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thank you all so much for the information. dantheman .... I do not want to put anyone out or inconvenience you with your departure so close. BUT - if you possibly can, do you have a nearby Target, Walmart, or Costco? I would be so very thankful if you can bring a largest bottle of each down with you. Sorry to seem fussy and specific ~ but I need private label "compared to Benedryl" , and private label Acetaminophen Extra Strength.

Now - the next thing .... I found out after I posted this message this morning, I am "on call" for a potential "get back to Minnesota a.s.a.p." IF I am called back home prior to Saturday - I will have someone come to you and collect it and pay you for it. My phone number here is 295-1105

I am in Quality Traders all the time .... I will keep that information top of mind. Thanks Lola .. and THANKS EVERYONE for all the tips.

Laurel

User Info Menu

I will pick it up and we will go from there.

User Info Menu

Thank you so very much. Please let me know the $ in case I have to leave the money and have someone connect with you at your convenience. I will check here for any message or FaceBook message if you do not have phone access ~ yada yada Laurel Houghton ... whatever works for you. You Rock!!