Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CocoLaPalm - Superior Rooms

User Info Menu

Cool CocoLaPalm - Superior Rooms

Hi Everyone,
    Hoping someone can suggest the best Superior room to get at CocoLaPalm - I am booked for room 332 - is this a good room? I was in 330 this past Feb - and I believe 524 last year - I love this room, but it is now a major traffic area as the new addition is right there. I did like 330 this past Feb. but wanted to see if there are any other good rooms? We booked through Coco as none of the travel sites had any other rooms listed except the standards.
    Any suggestions welcomed!!
    Jean

User Info Menu

Re: CocoLaPalm - Superior Rooms

We really like 521 for its proximity to the beach. We used to stay in JR Suites, but we really like having a covered patio for when it rains (and it did it a lot our last trip!).

Here's an older map of the property:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47194217/cclp-map

User Info Menu

I stayed in 521 two years ago... not 524 - it was great but now with the renovations - the traffic pattern flows around there. I wonder if 421 is also a superior... though, I think 332 might be fine... I know 432 is a superior, but with it being by the bar, might be a bit noisy.

User Info Menu

Sher, THANK YOU for the link to the map!!!!!! We are booked for 430 and 432! WOO HOOO!

User Info Menu

VVHT, when are you going?

User Info Menu

artreach, be there in June, how about you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    artreach, be there in June, how about you?

HI WHT! You can contact CrossJamaicaTours if you need transfers from and to airport, tours all over the Island and taxi services all around Negril. Crossjamaicatours' taxi are always sitting in Negril and ready for short and long distance transfers. Anywhere you are in Negril call us and we will reach you in less than ten minutes. CrossJamaica is located in the heart of Negril and is a good option if you're going to stay there.

We would be very pleased to be part of your next trip to Jamaica!!!

Check out our website and facebook page to learn more about us

Owen.

Phone: (876) 362-4906

Email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.comights!

User Info Menu

VVHT,
    not until Feb 2016... will be our 5th time to Negril, 3rd visit to Coco! Enjoy your time there in June! Let us know how the rooms are! We were in 330 this past Feb. Now booked for 332 - but considering changing to 421 - which is near 430 and 432 - can you let us know how the location is??
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Stayed in 430 last week in March. Very good location. Just walk out door and in about twenty or so steps your feet will be in the sand. Very convenient if you have to go back to your room if you forget something. Only complaint was the tiny ants that made their way into the room from the window above the shower.

User Info Menu

Dax, appreciate the input. This will be my first beach vacation in Negril since early 2000's. I was a dedicated Cliff guy, but GF and her kids first visit to Negril has to be on the beach!

Atreach, I'll post when I'm in Negril and let you know.

Enjoy,

VVHT