Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Now I can have a real countdown.

User Info Menu

Now I can have a real countdown.

Plane tickets and the hotel are paid for. We did not get the red birch this year at Tensing (another repeat guest managed to reserve it while we were there last time... Literally the day before we were going to do so), but got one of the rock cottages instead.

Now I'm psyched. I can incessantly watch the countdown timer and harass the friends we made there over the years about what sort of trouble we will get into this year.

It's only April, and Tensing is entirely booked except for one room for the week of Thanksgiving. I think at least half are the same people that go every year.

User Info Menu

Re: Now I can have a real countdown.

Wife can't get Thanksgiving off this year,first time in the last 15 years we won't get to spend our anniversary in Negril.Going to be tough but we are booked at Seastar for Christmas day to Jan. 2nd so we will have a really new experience this year.She said if they don't give her that week she will quit her job to go!!Have a blast on our favorite week Hussyband!