Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idle Awhile, Coco & Charela

User Info Menu

Re: Idle Awhile, Coco & Charela

I have only stayed at Coco out of the 3 you mentioned, but my pick would be Charela. Large beach, great restaurant and I like the charm of the rooms...upper floor beachfront would be my pick.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    Getting married at charela in 3 weeks. I havent stayed there but we toured the grounds. Definitely nice.
    Congrats Flip!! What's the date? We'll be down in 2 weeks (staying @ IA). If we're there I would love to watch your wedding if it's on the beach?

User Info Menu

Flip,

Miss G and I are in Ja from 5/25 - 6/1

Will you still be in Negril?

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

That's very interesting. I have always admired the Moondance Villas property and really hated to see it go on the block and go down. I'm pretty excited to see what the Issa Family does with the property.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries4 me View Post
    Congrats Flip!! What's the date? We'll be down in 2 weeks (staying @ IA). If we're there I would love to watch your wedding if it's on the beach?
    Hi! Contact us if you need transfers from and to airport , tours all over the Island and taxi services all around Negril. We offer visitors in Jamaica a safe and hassle-free way to visit all main tourist attractions.

We would be very pleased to be part of your next trip to Jamaica!!! We will drive to you for pickup, so just let us know where you will be.

Check out our website and facebook page to learn more about us

Owen.

Phone: (876) 362-4906

Email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.comights!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries4 me View Post
    5-22-2015 at 4 or 5. I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by captaind & Linston View Post
    Flip,

Miss G and I are in Ja from 5/25 - 6/1

Will you still be in Negril?

Cap
    We will be returning to Negril 5-29 through 6-2. Will have to get together for a cold one. I also sent Linstons info to our wedding planner.

User Info Menu

Congrats and best wishes on the wedding. Marriage is wonderful. I hope to meet and have a drink with you two again sometime sooner than later.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob View Post
    Congrats and best wishes on the wedding. Marriage is wonderful. I hope to meet and have a drink with you two again sometime sooner than later.
    It shall happen. I cant believe we havent crossed paths again.

User Info Menu

Hey Flip, Any secrets to flying out of Philly (I assume that's where you fly out of)? Ever since Air Jamaica left PHL, US Air seems so expensive. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jesswade View Post
    Hey Flip, Any secrets to flying out of Philly (I assume that's where you fly out of)? Ever since Air Jamaica left PHL, US Air seems so expensive. Thanks.
    Yeah. If it's feasible for you. Fly out of BWI on SW. Cheaper parking, cheaper tickets. Longer drive, but worth it.