Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Point Village

User Info Menu

I drive clients from time to time to Point village, yes it is privately operate and well kept, people like the privacy, when I ask them about how they feel about staying there they said that they will definitely go back.

User Info Menu

Great post, brownsd54. How long ago did you buy your suite?
    JamSun- It's a great idea to stay at PV for a 4 week stay. We were there last March for the first time. My girlfriend, Lynn, found this: http://www.flipkey.com/negril-condo-rentals/p174954/
    It's a ground-level condo, #82, next to the tennis courts. Absolutely loved the place. We arrived after dark and security phoned Karen, who lives in Point Village and takes care of condo renters. She and a Mr. L.S. Rose were very nice in getting us settled in. They gave us a cell phone for our stay and Mr. Rose brought us to the Sweet Spot for a takeout dinner that we brought back to our condo. It's awesome when someone takes real good care of you at the very beginning of your vacation. Karen periodically checked in with us, seeing if we needed anything, etc..
    Every single day there were at least a few hours we had the entire beach to ourselves. That was my favorite part of PV. We'll definitely be heading back there next time.
    Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. -Maya Angelou

User Info Menu

Point Village is a nice place to stay but for me its to far out from centre of town,

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Info On Point Village

The Point Village Property is located close to Hedonism 2 resort. The units are all individually owned and rented out by their respective owners.

Firefly Beach Cottages are owners of the Carib Beach Apartments also located at Point Village. If you are looking for a private getaway, the Point Village is definitely the place to stay. Currently Carib Beach Apartments, www.jamaicalink.com/carib is offering a summer ending special of US$60.00 for double occupancy. This is for the month of October 2011 only. If you would like to benefit from this low rate, please email our office at carib@jamaicalink.com. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

User Info Menu

Look on Craigslist caribbean, ainb, google Negril rentals, etc. There are some specific sites but not coming to mind at the moment. You probably won't get any specific responses here, will have to search on your own.

User Info Menu

Rock is very respectable.

User Info Menu

LS Rose and Karen are who I used also and I have referred quite a few people to them and they have loved it. This is one I can vouch for, i go back each trip to see these guys. Great people if someone needs contact info I have it.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !