Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The progress at Seastar Inn...

User Info Menu

oh bummer will just miss that one! Oh well, will be there for the one the following week.

User Info Menu

For any of the newbies or those who have never heard or seen Luciano in person ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlDOb...bFNEkbjTzw1HWm

User Info Menu

Wait.. what??

Grand opening - November 5th - Luciano?!?! No way!

We just booked a night stay at Seastar Inn for the grand opening, We can't wait!!

Rob, Lisa - We'll see you there!

- Daisy & Markus
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Clarity, you will love it!! He and his band are off the hook!! So good and really nice folks too! As usual, Chris and Francine really do things right, Enjoy, not going to be there miself until mid December..but it is a long visit this time. So excited for you and for me! Can't wait to check it out miself in December. Soon come............

User Info Menu

Was planning a late nov. trip but may have to move it up.

User Info Menu

We'll be there, last year we were lucky and had a couple of shows at the Escape. This year not so much sound like the shows at the Escape will be starting only in Dec.

User Info Menu

It must have been telepathy working on me the last week and telling me to book and go! This will be a real treat. Uusally I arrive on a Saturday and don't get in until 7:00 PM, this time I booked to arrive Friday - we will be able to relax and really enjoy all that the Grand Opening has to offer! Not long now folks!!!!