Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a recommendation for family friendly ALL inclusive.

User Info Menu

Not Negril but FYI: FDR in Runaway Bay includes a "vacation nanny" in the packages and Breezes Trelawney is also oriented for families with children
    Respect,
    Alfred

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred's Taxi & Tours View Post
    includes a "vacation nanny"
    good point,
    &
    you reminded me::::>> when i use-to stay at Poinciana (now called BeachesSandyBay) they-too had a *deal* where you could engage the services of a *nanny* for your children

dunno if that's still the case now-days
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

check with negrilonestop they will have ideas at your price point
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the great information.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Another option you have is to stay at Beaches Sandy Bay. You can then take the shuttle down to Beaches and use everything that they have there. Last time we were there, the kids would go to Beaches and the wife and I would stay at Sandy Bay where it is a lot more relaxed. Just have to do some planning.

User Info Menu

We like Beaches Sandy Bay for an all inclusive. We've stayed there four times and always enjoyed it. We did use the nanny services for a couple of hours years ago, the kids were fine. They made some crafts, went to eat and had fun. We visited Beaches Negril, but preferred the quiet, less expensive Sandy Bay.

User Info Menu

My two cents: I've been to RIU Negril about a dozen times through the years, including several trips with my young kids, and they always had the time of their lives. In fact, every child I've ever seen at the RIU has loved the place! The staff is VERY friendly to kids.