Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What can anyone tell me about Cotton Tree Place

User Info Menu

negrilaholic you can get a phone card online or a at a drugstore to do international JA calls with for less than 20$ and just use minutes as you use them. Some of the online ones let you buy in 5 dollar increments-- which would be plenty for a call or two. You dial a 1800 number and then enter your pin. easy.

User Info Menu

gas stations also have them too....international phone cards I mean...as well as CVS, etc.

User Info Menu

Well I haven't tried it before, but will see about getting one of those international phone cards and going that route..would like to hear from croton grove on what their rates are.

User Info Menu

pick up a card and call them! The online one I have used in the past is speedy pin http://speedypin.com/phone/cards/Jamaica they have a selection to choose from and you can buy in 5 dollar increments. They are reliable--I know as I spoke to my ex weekly for a couple of years using it.

But as likkle red said, you can also pick up a card at most drugstores or gas stations.

User Info Menu

will do.

User Info Menu

Unattractive, no atmosphere, this is the place I have heard that if things are working when they rent to you, any malfunctions after that are your responsibility.

User Info Menu

The place has been for sale for a while they want way too much, and you would have to dump a ton of money into it to get it up to decent standards, so thats where it sits.