Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Communication problem?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    A boardie has also been trying to get hold of jean from Negril beach club condos for a long time through various methods-I had the same issue when I tried contacting her.Does anyone here have the best easiest way of contacting her?
    gaynair@cwjamaica.com
    876-957-4323
    954-840-7119 (US cell)

User Info Menu

Seasplash is undergoing some refurbishments at this time, but will be up and running better than ever in time for you and I to both enjoy this little gem of a place. It's my favorite on the beach, and I'm so pleased that they are taking some time to update. I've been in touch with the owner directly and he assures me they will be ready in time for your arrival.

User Info Menu

Thanks to you also Mrs. Wilson. I tried to contact Patrick to no avail. I have met him a few times when he happens to be visiting from Kingston.

undergoing some refurbishments at this time, but will be up and running better than ever

That was one of the reasons I bought a time share in 1996. My first stay was in 1994 there and the second year I stayed at Grand Lido. Grand Lido was very nice but they would not let guests associate with the Jamaicans that worked there. As I stated I enjoy meeting the people so my third year I went back to Sea Splash and saw that it was constantly being updated. So noticing that I decided it would be a good investment so I bought my time share.

One concern I do have is, will my room number 6, that was a suite with a kitchen be the same as in years past? Or have they remodeled it into a junior suite?

If you happen to talk to Patrick Mrs. Wilson would mind passing on my concern to him? And when do you visit? If you don't mind me asking.

I will send my phone number and email by to you to pass on to him.

If you don't mind.

Bob Noe

User Info Menu

Bob -- I will gladly pass your info along (as soon as I figure out how to get the message from you haha not new to board, but new to this version of the board, I tend to shy away from new techno things ; ( As far as I know from our discussions, there are no plans to switch any of the rooms, just update and do maintenance. And I also prefer the room block 6, 7, 8 -- though no worries, you can have 6 lol! We like 7 and 8. All three rooms were actually updated with the hard furnishing 2 years ago - new tile floors, new bathroom fixtures, lovely granite counters in bath and kitchen. And 6 also got new soft furnishings at that time in part. So they are always working on something, for sure. And the gardens are just as beautiful as always, and again, they are always adding and maintaining. We go sometime between late Feb and late March -- hopefully for 2+ weeks this year. Can't find a better spot - so I can't wait to see what the "ew" rooms will look like when they are done! Perhaps our trips will overlap and we can share a few times at that great bar!

User Info Menu

Yes, the new black marble counter tops were there last year.

This a is a picture of my neice who went with me last year at New Years. I told her if she did well in high school and her first year in college I would take her.

Name:  Pheebo in front of Sea Spalsh bar.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  101.0 KB

Whoops! I forgot to mention. That's her in the center on the sun chair.

User Info Menu

Here are a couple of better photos of her. She, like the rest of us fell in love with Jamaica and her people.

Walking the beach New Years Eve:

Name:  On the beach New Years Eve 2010(2011).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  60.7 KB

At the point at Negril Light House:

Name:  Pheebo at the Negril Light House.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  93.1 KB

Mrs. Wilson. Being retired now I can make a late Februay trip to meet with you and your companion. At least for a few days we can overlap.
    Last edited by Buzzbag; 10-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.

User Info Menu

I received a phone call from Patrick tonight and he said things will be good to go. And I think he stated the rooms we talked about will be the same this year.

As soon a s I get room confirmation I will be bookoing for February 27 to March 5.

Hopefully I can buy you and your husband dinner or whatever.

Thanks Mrs. Wilson.

Bob
    Last edited by Buzzbag; 10-17-2011 at 08:14 PM.