Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Greetings from Negril ! :)

User Info Menu

I'm so glad you had a great time, and am looking forward to reading your trip report!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Manda81 View Post
    Hello all!!

I'm back in Toronto It's sad ... I miss Jamaica. I'm so very sorry that I wasn't able to meet up with Rob and Lisa my two days in Negril really flew by and the "vacation" was pretty action packed, go go go and trying to pack in so many places in 7 days was hard but FUN! Haven't quite recovered but I'll be working on my report and can't wait to share it with everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone for all their help and advice although my trip was spread across different areas in Jamaica and not just Negril the help and advice was all extremely helpful. Thinking about the next trip already!! But will hopefully have a report by the end of the week so it's still fresh in my mind.

Respect
    So happy to hear that you had a fun time in Jamaica! I know what you mean about time flying by.. we were there for six nights and it was a blur of new experiences, faces, places. I felt changed afterwards, I kept trying to describe the experience to my friends and I felt like they didn't get it.

It IS hard coming back, I had post-negril-blues too. My solution was to start planning for another trip. Even if it's a long way from now. It will cheer you up!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I feel the same way when everyone has asked me okay so what did you do on this day .. and I tell them and it could be as simple as hanging out in town playing learning dominos and it doesnt give it justice to the experience that I had while doing it. But I'm going to try my best to re inact how absolutely wonderful of a time I had in Jamaica. I'm still having a hard time getting back into the "swing" of work and home and I feel drained of Seratonin (sp?) Hoping that writing my trip report will give me back some good feelings

User Info Menu

Manda81 nice it all came together for you. You made it back and get to plan another trip. Did you ever hear from Andre?

User Info Menu

that feeling is PNS manda- lol

get writing that trip report - it will help

User Info Menu

Post Negril Syndrome? LOL Mine would have to be PJS as I only spent 2 nights in Negril lol I'm working on it though