Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do.............?

User Info Menu

now I want a cheeseburger and fries. And a view of the caribbean. I can get the food but will have to conjure up my imagination for the sea.

User Info Menu

to help you conjure up your imagination
    Name:  da treeedit.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  91.0 KBName:  389055841_9ce06b67c1_b.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  67.4 KB

User Info Menu

Rockland is very cool and you would have enough time....but I don't think the birds are real active in the late morning. I think that the afternoon is the best time to go to Rockland.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Beisser View Post
    we're flying in from different cities. My flight gets in at 9:30am and hers gets in at 12:40.
    What would you do for the 3 hours?
    common question on here......

I'd head to Negril........she's in good hands with Kenny........trust mi........

that 3 hours could easily turn into 4 or 5 or 6 hours difference.........
    so you could spend two hours in MoBay and then head back to the airport.....
    and then you might spending 2 or 3 hours or more in an Airport while on vacation.........
    you could easily loose a half a day of your vacation somewhat waiting and waiting......
    while you could have already started it in Negril.......
    your choice.......mi know what this guy would do........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Cool pic of Barry's Bar sign, APW....Where were u taking it from? Looks to me like it was taken from on top of the store next
    to footprints restaurant.
    Marko, I totally would go straight to Negril but my newbie friend is tooo green!!! She'd be way to intimidated to come by herself.
    Plus it's gonna be cool to make the drive with her to point stuff out etc....
    I realize there might be delays but like I said it'll be IRIE just being in JA!!!
    I'm gonna wait it out, maybe go to strip...depends......probably gonna end up hangin at the airport with some stripes.
    The place outside the arrivals hall is it groovy grouper or island grill, can't remember right now???
    I know there is a patty stand right?
    ps...........
    I want ja fries now too!!!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

michele the 2nd pic was taken from the sun terrace above the bar at footeprints

Markus

User Info Menu

The Groovy Grouper is the more expensive spot right in the arrivals area (outside) where the taxis meet people, with tables and a bar. Island Grill is in the departure area, inside the airport building and is fast food, thus fairly cheap. IG is outside security so you can hang there too but Groovy Grouper is closer to where your friend will come out. With 3 hours you could do both.

If you find you can store your luggage, go into MoBay (with a cell phone, ideally, so your friend or Kenny can tell you when to come back). If you can't, I'd say hang out at the airport.

User Info Menu

Cool I never saw people up there before & I've eaten at that bar too!!!! will have to check that spot out!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

Thanks Liz!!! I appreciate your expert opinion!!
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

this is the view of it from the room i stayed inhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/markusgl1/389055835/ it was a few years ago i stayed there so it might have changed