Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATM at Sangster for arrivals

User Info Menu

ATM at Sangster for arrivals

Hey boardies,
    I believe I recall reading about an ATM at Sangster that was outside that could be used by folks arriving to the island. If this is so, can you provide me some directions on where it is at? In relation to the Groovy Grouper would be a nice landmark. I tried a search to no avail. Thanks

User Info Menu

When your coming out the door go to your left there are 2 ATM's in little building at the end near the fence..

User Info Menu

Be prepared for the largest service fees on the island.

User Info Menu

As a word of caution check with your bank about charges you would get for using your card abroad, Some American banks charge and some don't, All UK banks will charge either a usage charge or an currency charge, in the case of Natwest/RBS group both.

User Info Menu

Thanks South Jersey gyal. Hey Craig, what are we talking? I'm good with a couple of bucks to save some time. Thanks for the quick replies.

User Info Menu

Time is money. For most its worth the extra fee.

User Info Menu

Get U.S. and exchange it at the cambio

User Info Menu

I have US, was just trying to skip the cambio as well as Scotia. Too many beggars near Scotia makes for a less than pleasant experience. I haven't used a cambio yet, which one would you recommend?

User Info Menu

We use this ATM all the time.
    I believe it is a NCB machine.
    The fees are the same as all NCB ATMs.
    I do get a better deal on fees at Scotia Bank ATMs when I use my B of A card.

User Info Menu

Booger...there's a cambio in the West End called the Banmark...located near the Hungry Lion.
    There's also an ATM beside the HiLo...very convenient.