Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: October Return - Going? Okay to jump in!

User Info Menu

October Return - Going? Okay to jump in!

Okay, I admit it! When the second week of January rolls around I am buoyant over my return to the United States from my home in Jamaica.

At the end of my last visit, the combination of being "partied out" from Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and the January 6th Celebration along with my "jones-ing" from lack of Internet in my house plus the normally slow pace of Accompong Town has me ready for a change. I am actually happy when I land back in South Florida but it wears off real fast. In a mere week or two I am more than ready to return to Jamaica.

I have worn out Cheapoair.com checking fares two and three times a day and listening to KOOL FM on the work computer had me anxious as a tiger to ready to pounce.. Name:  tigerpounce.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  20.3 KB

Well, I did it. Mid-October to Mid-January trip with a week and a day in Negril added to the mix for a change of pace. Back to barrel packing and dreaming as I put on Peter Tosh Live!

Mi soon come!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Re: October Return - Going? Okay to jump in!

Sorry, forgot to add. For someone looking for safe and comfortable (but also inexpensive) rooms for long or short term stays in Negril you might like to check out. Our Likkle Place https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2142506?s=9nW8

This is a place run by the folks at "Bounce Across Jamaica" https://youtu.be/JfIa3R487Mo

Combine a visit with helping the youth of Jamaica. "Every Child Deserves a Ball!"

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.