Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to get the best conch?

User Info Menu

Conch soup at Chicken Lavish, and the conch burgers at Ivans, both very good.Name:  DSC_0030 (500x332).jpg
Views: 265
Size:  19.5 KB kids like it too.

User Info Menu

Great curried conch at Sharks across from Tensing Pen!

User Info Menu

conch and water crackers at the Corner bar aka Seaview Sports bar just past the roundabout is delicious.

User Info Menu

I am very impressed with the curry conch at pushcart.

User Info Menu

2nd Cosmos!!! I had the curried conch there...delish!
    Conch Fritters at Xtabi were good too
    Choochy420

User Info Menu

The steamed conch with excelsior water crackers at Seaview is the best I have had in Negril. I usually get a double portion as its so good.

User Info Menu

why did i open this thread - now i want conch - in jacksonville florida

User Info Menu

The tastiest Conch soup in Negril may be found at Whistling Bird Soup Shop right on the beach side of Norman Manley, directly across from The Jungle, I nyamed at least 1 cup most every day. For the more adventurous they have others available such as cow foot, manish water, chicken foot, etc. $100 J for a small 8 oz. cup & $200 for a large 16 oz. cup, spoon and napkin provided of course. Sorry but I have to disagree re: Cosmos, we took a family out to lunch there, the food was of poor quality, service was down right surley. There are many places that have much better food/service for less money, Colletta's, Sweet Spice, Jus Natural to name a few. For about the same price Three Dive's, and Push Cart can't be beat!

User Info Menu

The best curried conch last march was @ Salt & Pepper next to the store by Catcha.
    She had an order that was made up, but when she found out I never had it b-4, she insisted on making up mine fresh.

User Info Menu

Conch chips at sweet spice