Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Negril Beach Condos info please

User Info Menu

I stayed there last July, in a studio, with kichenette you can't go wrong it had everything you need, great location, best beach, pool, bar, store, gym, great vibe there!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

You'll love it there!

User Info Menu

We booked Mariners last year for a couple of nights just to check it out. (got an awesome price on airfare by booking together) We are returning this year for 4 of our 12 days and booked this time with Jean. Love the location for walking to town and taking a yoga class across the street. The stretch of beach is by far the best due to the fact that you can be under trees if you’re not a sun lover or move farther out towards the ocean if you are. Bar makes a "good" drink and Lingah had the best Jamaican Style Thanksgiving Dinner we've had since visiting over this holiday. At first I was afraid that we would not have any privacy due to the way the buildings are set, but I didn't have that feeling while I was there. It had a homey feeling about it since for many folks, they've been coming back for years.
    Legends BananaShout HardingHall Xtabi NBCC RondellVillage