Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Beach Condos info please

User Info Menu

Negril Beach Condos info please

Has anyone stayed at the rentals called Negril Beach Condos. It is a 20 bedroom complex.
    I believe the lady who is in charge of the private rentals there might be a Jean Gaynair.
    Where is it near by.

User Info Menu

It is a great choice for a stay in Negril. The condos are located in a complex which includes hotel rooms, timeshare condos, & private residences. The beach is deep & wide, there are small stores on the property, Jean & her staff are the best. Rooms vary due to having different owners but all are clean & well-maintained. Jean has been making updates so NBCC is an even better value now. The Negril Gym is across the road; a cambio is down the road as is Time Square shopping plaza. It's an easy walk to town. Close hotel properties are Beach House Villas & Travellers. The on site restaurant, Lingah by the Sea, has great food at reasonable prices. I love staying there. In fact, I'm awaiting a response for dates I'm thinking of heading down in February. Usually I spend the summer in my TS unit on the property. If it's not my TS time, I stay w/ Jean. She is a lovely, classy lady. I'm sure other regulars will join in w/ more info.

User Info Menu

Agree with all Yvonne says - Jean is wonderful and its a great place to stay

User Info Menu

Beach or garden units? Does anyone have photos? Thanks for the replies.

User Info Menu

I stayed there for the second time this month; the first was in July....the ambiance is what will keep me going back...I've stay both Beach and Garden... Both views are spectacular.

User Info Menu

here are a couple from the first floor patio, looking into garden area,200 ft or so from water
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I have a bunch of pictures in my profile albums. I stay here often as do many on these boards.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

We stayed NBCC but booked trough orbitz and got put in the hotel part. If you book with Jean there should be no problem. The restaurant has great food and reasonable. The pool was clean and the beach there is awesome. Have a great trip.

User Info Menu

Nbcc

I stayed there with 3 buddies last January - Its an older building but very comfortable and secure. Jean & Deandra are sweethearts and will do all possible to keep you happy. There is free Wi-fi in the lobby and a couple of little convenience type shops for shopping with out going into town.Off season rates are good till middle of December and very reasonable.Nice stretch of Beach there too. E-mail Jean at 'gaynair@cwjamaica.com'

User Info Menu

JamSun... agree with all post above... you cannot go wrong booking thru Jean. She makes you feel that you are home away from home and will do all that she can to make your stay pleasant. Enjoy