Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: negril in febuary - via a diffferent airport (kin)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nurse Marcia View Post
    Does anyone know how long the South Coast bus takes to get to Kingston?
    says they make a few stops, one is sav, and one in mandeville, and i think it said another.. i guess it depends on how long they stay at each stop.. otherwise i would guess drive time plus and hr or so.. i AM thinking i will try this out in february.. am interested if anyone can chime in and tell us..

User Info Menu

I think the planes that fly Kingston/Mobay have luggage limitations...

User Info Menu

Check out this website for info on flights via Jamaica Air Shuttle - just a bit higher than Air Jamaica, but not much depending on the day you fly.
    Baggage allowance same as many international flights - one free bag not over 50 lbs and one carry on.

http://www.jamaicaairshuttle.com/the-community.html

Air Jamaica used to be the same as any international flight through MoBay. The plane was usually about half business people and half tourists or Jamaicans flying with luggage.

I used to like flying in and out of Tinson Pen - the smaller airport. Very little walking and you can get there half an hour ahead. Quick boarding, deplaning and luggage retrieval. Saves some time overall. And the flight is well worth the money for the scenery alone. Gorgeous to fly in low and slow when the weather is good. Everyone should try taking a small plane in Jamaica at least once -- for the experience.