Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carpet in Jamaica? curious???

User Info Menu

Carpet and beach sand/seawater don't mix.
    Would get funky pretty fast.

User Info Menu

One time we took some things down in space bags. The people we took it to thought they were really neat and wanted them. When they asked how to compress them we told them a vacuum cleaner...they couldn't think of anyone they knew that had a vacuum!

User Info Menu

would be nice to hear from Ire Lita and/or Coopie.............Carpet is their way of making a living, they might have some insight on this subject.........as mentioned, it would be better in places like Mandeville...........where in fact we took a "illegal" tour of the Ex Mayor of Mandelville "estate" home........shaped like a octagon.....here is Jules in stairwell..........
    and found carpet in 90% of the place..........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

There used to be a hotel on the beach, not sure of the name, Palms something? Anyway, the room photos looked kind of fancy, and it looked to me, like there was carpeting on the floor...

User Info Menu

Boy!...would dat feel good on di toes after a day at the Beach/Water....a little lotion Hmmmmmmmmmm
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

some of the rooms in the block that burnt down at devine had carpet

User Info Menu

Hotel Glorianna in Mobay has carpet and slippers