Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pics from the Love Bus Bar Crawl yesterday

User Info Menu

Rob,

No one mislead me. I became interested after seeing the pictures and like I said, I love the bus so I wanted to know more. That is why I asked if there was an established post on the pub crawl that would answer some of my questions. I was encouraged to ask questions here so I did.

Thanks for the clarification and YES it is a must do experience because not only is it obviously a lot of fun, it's introduces to folks to Negril. They will feel comfortable getting out and seeing it through an arrangement like this.

I'll do it because it looks organized, safe and a FUN.

User Info Menu

A bus with more seats is going to be needed because this is a great afternoon activity option for visitors... staying beach side or cliffs.
    Last edited by *vi*; 10-02-2011 at 12:28 AM.

User Info Menu

Man did we have a great time on the Crawl and met a bunch of great people. Thanks for posting the photos. I'm sitting here at my desk having a breakfast bar wishing it was that cornmeal pudding at C&D. We have some friends who will be in Negril in a couple of weeks and we will tell thim the Crawl is a "MUST DO!".

Matt & Kristin

User Info Menu

just wondering why the driver keeps the diesel engine running when parked..it is very distracting

Administrator

User Info Menu

Lanetop,

The live RealNegril.com webcasts from the bus during the Bar Crawl require electrical current, which is provided by bus only when the alternator is providing a charge to the batteries. The first webcast we tried was an on/off type and people watching found that much more distracting than a consistant webcast...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I'm ready to get my crawl on a week from Wednesday! Gonna be a goooooood time!