Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is a fair taxi rate from Sangster to Negril for 2?

User Info Menu

Kinglsley James from Take Care Tours is $50 and most importantly he drives great! He drives smooth and he is game for anything, no problem man! Nice car too.

User Info Menu

Always use Clives.....no worries if I wait a bit - never longer than 15-20 minutes and love to get a patty and people watch - once I smell the sea air I am completely chilled and in no hurry - no such word any longa. Always dependable - price increase is still reasonable $60US roundtrip for me. I have met some cool shared riders - no bad experiences (sorry Jasper ewww). I kick back and chat w/ the driva and click photos and soak in the scenery. I am always last off cuz I stay far West End but no worries - I like seeing the fancy places and the excitement in the guests eyes. I actually need that ride to change gears and get on island time (lol). I too usually tip appx $5 each ride for help w/bags and usually great conversation and always SAFE driving.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

i've always been lucky, part of the deal when traveling from UK, is a transfer with tour rep to hotel from and to airport, except last trip when the airport sent a car to pick me up early