Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What those bricks do at Travellers...

Administrator

User Info Menu

What those bricks do at Travellers...

People ask what the "buy a brick" program does at Travellers Beach Resort. Yesterday, Travellers held the Presentation of Donation ceremonies for both the Seaview Primary School Library in St. Elizabeth and the Mayfield All Age School Library in St. Elizabeth.

These are just two of the many projects they are involved in... Education is our future!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

On my next visit I will visit Travellers and ask Mr. Wellington about buying a brick.

User Info Menu

It so nice to see an organization do something to help and give back to a community....Big Up to them and those who have/will buy a brick...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    On my next visit I will visit Travellers and ask Mr. Wellington about buying a brick.
    the hope is that eventually word will spread and spread, if every visitor to Negril were to simply purchase one block, we would be building and investing in schools left and right.

and

please feel free to join us on facebook as well:

http://www.facebook.com/beachresort

and

http://www.facebook.com/groups/66567140732/
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

What a great organization. Every dollar makes a big impact. Last year I talked my family into pulling together dollars instead of exchanging gifts and we bought bricks instead. My nieces and nephews were thrilled to help other children and I had a blast painting and saw some familiar names where I was there too.

Name:  163952_183078955044884_100000283431000_566415_4767098_n.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  66.6 KB
    Name:  166399_183078008378312_100000283431000_566407_1208112_n.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  86.6 KB
    Name:  167591_183078918378221_100000283431000_566414_4707802_n.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  67.1 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Watching this video with all the children loading the truck with the bricks and everyone donating money for the bricks remind me of an old proverb "it takes a village to raise a child" it makes me more eager on my next trip to jamaica to donate for this wortht cause. More blessings

User Info Menu

PLEASE support this program. Stop by, get a brush, dip it in paint then creatively show your endorsement on a couple of bricks, then drop your donation in the small wooden box.

User Info Menu

For some reason I have not done this yet, but guess I will have to make up for that at Tic Toc,s party at Travellors.

User Info Menu

Amitabha. Many Blessings to all for the support.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Three cheers for Soul Rebellion!

Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!