Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Waterpark info ?

User Info Menu

Waterpark info ?

We would like some information on the waterpark,we are bringing our 25 year old son and his girl and they like that stuff so besides taking them all over Negril we thought they might like the park. Any info would be appreciated,thank you!

User Info Menu

I have been twice, and enjoyed it both times. First time was during their 4-7 pm 'special' where it's supposed to be half price, but when I realized I had been charged full price and talked to them about it, they did compensate me by giving me free tickets so I went back. I really had a ball, especially using their "kick puppalick" which is like being flushed down a big toilet bowl, lol! here are some pics:

User Info Menu

Thanks Negrilaholic,looks like lots of fun!!

User Info Menu

It was pretty fun..I went on all slides at least once except the tallest red one..just couldn't bring myself to do it, lol! They have a gift shop and a few restaurants and drink stands and even go karts for an extra price. The lazy river was pretty cool too.

User Info Menu

They will like the waterpark. The lazy float is a nice drift on large inner tubes as they toss over-sized beach balls back and forth. They will enjoy that as well as the slide.

User Info Menu

I love it,It is very well designed and open air and a dj comes on in the afternoon
    here is the website
    http://www.koolrunnings.com/home_water.html

User Info Menu

It always seems atrange that the winter is the off season with limited hours, but its busy in the summer because of the heat. You may need to check the hours on the website they may be shorter in the winter.

User Info Menu

The water park is closed now and re-opens on the 16th december it opens in october for heroes weekend but apart from that the waterpark part is shut until the 16th
    they have an error on their website too it says the park is open 11pm - 6pm instead of 11am - 6pm

User Info Menu

Thought I remember it being closed when I have been there the last couple november,s.