Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pics from our Visit Nov. 2015

User Info Menu

Re: Pics from our Visit Nov. 2015

Man I am so stoked for my first visit to Portland. I love Negril but am really ready for a new adventure.

User Info Menu

Great pictures,thanks for sharing them!

User Info Menu

Group of 6 of us venturing off to Port Antonio for our first 3 days, in Feb. Our list of things to do is growing, I think we'll be exhausted when we leave and ready for a little R&R when we get to Seastar. So "Bikini Beach", have not come across that in our research, guess we have some more homework to do.
    Bigbamboo - please give more details on your adventures

User Info Menu

irie always

Port Antonio is a trip!!! Looks like JA did in the 70-80's, a great thing not bad. So much opportunity for awesomeness, not sure of best place to stay. Used to some very cool spots up on Tichfield, overlooking Navy Island. Check out the Folly Ruins too, story behind it amazing. All the beaches you probably know. Fairy Hill and Boston Bay eastward. If you have a car a ride around the east end of the island to Kingston is very cool. You will really Love Port Antonio / Portland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5L9yVx3VbM

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irie always View Post
    Group of 6 of us venturing off to Port Antonio for our first 3 days, in Feb. Our list of things to do is growing, I think we'll be exhausted when we leave and ready for a little R&R when we get to Seastar. So "Bikini Beach", have not come across that in our research, guess we have some more homework to do.
    Bigbamboo - please give more details on your adventures
    Bikini Beach is a restaurant on the beach at the Marina

Photos are sooo nice, please keep them coming. Yes, LOVE Verona's cooking as well....she has a lovely spirit!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Lovely pics

User Info Menu

The beach is located off the marina. You pass Marybelle’s Pub on the way to the beach.

The delightful, intimate bikini beach has its own restaurant and bar on it. Along with dining tables, picnic tables, free cabanas and loungers. The bar tender is a sweetheart!!! There’s also a very pleasant gentleman who sells ice cold jelly coconuts and various fruits from his yard. He was asking 100JA for 3 mangos. That’s a steal so I gave him 200JA. A life guard is on duty during day/afternoon hours.

This spot is a sort of downtown oasis. Port Antonio is very busy during the day Monday thru Saturday. However, the marina/bikini beach, a few steps from the hustle and bustle, is like entering a whole new region. Definitely worth checking out. I can post a couple of pictures if it’s okay with bigbambo.

User Info Menu

I am interested in pics Vi as I am preparing a list of places I want to check out the week im there
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Here are a couple from my October visit takinitslow. BTW...when are you going?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by *vi* View Post
    I can post a couple of pictures if it’s okay with bigbambo.
    Post away!!!! Portland is amazing, let's share!