Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Rob love the new format

User Info Menu

Rob love the new format

I love the new format Rob. I am a moderator on another board that uses the same one so no learning curve. Thanks for all the work you have put into this.

User Info Menu

I love it too! Thanks Rob!!

User Info Menu

New Board - feedback

Rob, Just some feedback on my first experience with the new board.
    Overall - so far I like what I've seen alot - seems way more modern. Good job!

Registration was easy - I used same username/password as was on old board. Later I read posts here indicating maybe I should have used my Facebook info, instead?

The confirmation email arrived quickly and validated me easily. I didn't have any problems like others posted earlier on the old board - looks like that glitch is fixed.

Was easy to add Avatar pic from my PC. My pic size was bigger than your notes say there, but it still took it.

Was easy to setup my signature - just went to my profile on old board, and copy/pasted onto new board profile.

The countdown in my signature didn't seem to work, though.

I posted a test reply in existing thread others are using for that - everything looks good.

On the old board, I made a similar post as this - but also had a couple questions. I will only post those there, so you don't have to answer in both places.
    Last edited by Ohio_Buckeye_1; 05-13-2011 at 03:55 PM.
    08: Jan-NegrilTreehouse
    08: Nov-RoomsOnTheBeach, Ochi & TobysResort, MoBay
    09: Apr-Legends, Negril
    09: Dec-Legends, Negril
    10: Apr-HolidayInnSunspree, Mobay & SeastarInn, Negril
    10: Nov&Dec-SeastarInn & FunHoliday, Negril & SunsetResort, Treasure Beach
    11: Mar-FootePrints & NegrilBeachClubCondos, Negril
    11: Sep-Legends, Negril
    12: Sep-SeastarInn, Negril
    13: Mar-Match Resort & Bay View Resort, Port Antonio & El Greco, MoBay
    13: Dec-SeastarInn & Shields, Negril & VerneyHouse, MoBay

User Info Menu

Rob

I registered on the new board, Very easy!!

adding a profile picture no problem

adding a avitar picture no problem

have been playing with the new colors and like #3 green and green/black combo

for the most part the new board works almost the same

I think everyone should embrace the change and have fun with the new options

If I had one negative comment to make is it would be nice if the advertisements would go away once you register like a few of the other boards I post on. you see the adds if you are unregistered but once you register they go away. but that is really nit picking and i can live with it.

Oh and it is not quite as quick to load but that probably has more to do with the enhanced graphics than anything.

Good work Rob!!

User Info Menu

Rob - Love the new board. Thanks!
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE