Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrived today

User Info Menu

Arrived today

We left Columbus Ohio toda at 6:43. We arrived in Montego Bay around noon. Flew Southwest via Orlando. Best flight we ever had here at CFS. Had a great dinner. Pouring in Mobay. Beautiful in Negril.

User Info Menu

Re: Arrived today

I'm happy for you and jealous at the same time! Happy Thanksgiving, looking forward to hearing more of your trip.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Miss Honey, Thanksgiving Day used to be my arrival day in Negril. Great Day to travel, Airports almost empty!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    We left Columbus Ohio toda at 6:43. We arrived in Montego Bay around noon. Flew Southwest via Orlando. Best flight we ever had here at CFS. Had a great dinner. Pouring in Mobay. Beautiful in Negril.
    Our last two flights from Columbus to Mobay have been with SWA and like you said smoothest ever! Enjoy, yeah mon!

User Info Menu

Miss Honey...our good friends are staying at Catcha also...you can't miss their fabulous Texas drawl...introduce yourselves...they're great people and a lot of fun to hang with...

User Info Menu

Great to hear SWA was smooth. We will be flying from MIlwaukee to MBJ thru Orlando in Jan.

User Info Menu

I always try to fly on the holiday seems like less people better prices. This yr Columbus Ohio was packed and you rarely see that. When we arrived in Jamaica around noon , immigration was full. Being we brought my bro and sister in law which had never been we used club mobay. It was a blessing in this day. Plus we shedded those ihio winter clothes. Yes we net your friends from Austin , Texas yesterday.

User Info Menu

Must be Tiz staying there at Catcha. She's a hoot! Wish I was down there with the Texas crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Miss Honey...our good friends are staying at Catcha also...you can't miss their fabulous Texas drawl...introduce yourselves...they're great people and a lot of fun to hang with...
    BNB, will you please say HI to S & J for us. We are on the beach and we don't check in to CFS until Wednesday. AHHH may have to hike up and see them. We have been on a BNB & R hunt since we arrived!! Drifters Wed., Thur., & Fri. and Sunbeach EVERY day. See you soon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yamon View Post
    BNB, will you please say HI to S & J for us. We are on the beach and we don't check in to CFS until Wednesday. AHHH may have to hike up and see them. We have been on a BNB & R hunt since we arrived!! Drifters Wed., Thur., & Fri. and Sunbeach EVERY day. See you soon.
    I'll definitely say Hi...but no worries you'll see them!
    Hanging at Catcha yesterday...we met the lovely MissHoney, looking fabulous Tizzy (Vince, she's not staying at Catcha), the troublemakers S&J and quite a few others were there.
    Yamon...we might be at Drifters today and we have a tradition of watching the Canadian Grey Cup tonight with S&J...somewhere. But, you know where we'll be Monday...we have to see you there for sure...another tradition...lol.
    Last edited by Bnewb; 11-29-2015 at 08:47 AM.