Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 2 for 1 Lobster Special at Quality' Sea Breeze Restaurant and Bar (video)

User Info Menu

2 for 1 Lobster Special at Quality' Sea Breeze Restaurant and Bar (video)

The lobster shown in the video is only half of the 2 for 1 special. Join us at Quality's for a true lobster feast. We are located on West End Road ( aka One Love Drive ) at Mary's Bay

User Info Menu

Re: 2 for 1 Lobster Special at Quality' Sea Breeze Restaurant and Bar (video)

Now that's a cute commercial!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

What a self assured young lady.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Mmmmmmmm delicious, wish I was there!
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

The wife and I had dinner at Quality's last night. It was our first time there, but will not be our last. I had lionfish escovitch and she had pan-fried snapper. It was the best fish dinner either of us ever had in Negril. We will be back later this trip to sample more of his delicious cooking.

YaMon,

TedP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TedP View Post
    The wife and I had dinner at Quality's last night. It was our first time there, but will not be our last. I had lionfish escovitch and she had pan-fried snapper. It was the best fish dinner either of us ever had in Negril. We will be back later this trip to sample more of his delicious cooking.

YaMon,

TedP
    Totally agree, the best meal around. That's why I went back a second time! Ask Quality for some garlic Mahi Mahi or get his garlic butter grilled lobster!

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

I tried Quality yesterday and you guys are true, his food is something special! I asked for lionfish but they didn't have it whole so he brought out a pan of fresh fish for me to choose from. Most were quite large, a couple pounds each. I chose a smaller one of a nice dinner size. My drink was 'Quality State of Mine' which was very refreshing! I'm used to drinks with a little more body but when I start to feel it, it was perfect ha ha. At one point during the preparation there was a sizzling sound and the most delicious seasonings wafted out.

My plate was a work of art and delicious. I don't have a camera but they asked to take a picture so I hope they post it here or somewhere online. In addition to my fish there was a smaller fish prepared and served escovitch with it. They were strewn with onions and pepper, alongside coconut rice and peas (gungo and red). The entire plate was garnished with some freshly grilled (?) veggies of that special seasoning. Steamed veg was served in a separate bowl, nice. It had its own seasoning, mild and freshly prepared, a variety of veggies. Quality explained he put on the 2nd fish because mine was kind of 'magga'. The fish itself was delicious, moist. I et the big one and carried home the other and some rice.

As I was leaving I asked for Quality so I could say goodbye. The lady pointed across the road to where he was fishing from the rocks. {man, I love it here!} So I asked her to tell him thanks and it was exactly the kind of dining experience I hoped it would be. (they have toothpicks on the table, I like that)

This little Marys Bay area of West End sure has a great mix of food right now, on the landside is Quality and Bar Negril (streetside grill for dine-in or take-away) with Canoe (7am breakfast through dinner, afternoon Happy Hour, desserts) and German Bar (pizza, sandwiches, German meats/cooking style, salads) along the sea.

User Info Menu

Glad you enjoyed it, his meals really are a treat!
    Mi Irie

User Info Menu

Looking so forward to trying this place! And what a lovely 'commercial'.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.