Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun Holiday resort

User Info Menu

The package we booked for new year i thought was only room and flight, so the fact thats its AI and includes transfers is a bonus!

User Info Menu

I think most of the resort is going to be negril.com boardies at the end of December beginning of January. My 3 girlfriends and I will be staying there the 27th - Jan 10 and Pool and his family are there the same day but only for a week.. its going to be the place to "BE" for sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone new and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while.
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

We had a great friend stay and she thought the place was great so we are booked there Nov.18th-27th.We plan on eating many other places so we figure whatever food they have will be fine for us,long as they fill up our mugs with nice cold cocktails!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl66 View Post
    I think most of the resort is going to be negril.com boardies at the end of December beginning of January. My 3 girlfriends and I will be staying there the 27th - Jan 10 and Pool and his family are there the same day but only for a week.. its going to be the place to "BE" for sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone new and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while.
    Darn. After reading this I had second thoughts on my usual hotel...even though I didn't "love" FH last time I stayed there, with all these boardies staying there over New Years it is sure to be a good time...BUT they are booked. I guess everyone else must have booked much earlier. lol.

There are some websites that show they have availability but another boardie pointed out that I might get there and have no reservation...then what? Oh well..it was a good idea, I will just have to stop by for drinks at the bar!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

This was the first time I have seen Fun Holiday as a package from canada.

User Info Menu

Rastagal.... come for a few drinks for sure... and webcasts!
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Beachgirl another boardie and 13 of his fam/friends are staying there too!