Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trying to remember Marko, Rambo any ideas???

User Info Menu

Trying to remember Marko, Rambo any ideas???

Back in the 90s or early 00s during one of my stays at Devine the Marleys were also staying there, they took over a whole block, i remember speaking to one or two at the bar, and i can remember they were there to do a show, and is was early Feb but i can't remember the year,

User Info Menu

which one was it, which Marley, BackUps?

we had seen lotsa shows with Marleys??
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

it was Ziggy and Damain remember watching Damain play pool with the hotel staff

User Info Menu

I think they played at Sam Sara in February, 1997. (?) I was in attendance, but not positive what year it was.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irie John View Post
    I think they played at Sam Sara in February, 1997. (?) I was in attendance, but not positive what year it was.
    john that could be right, as have now found old passport and was in JA in 96,97 and 98 but in 98 i let my sister book and we ended up in ochi

User Info Menu

This would be 96, (I think) played at Sam Sara....this was back stage after..........back then he was playing 2-3 time each year in J.....
    awesome time with him and his group stayed for hours, saw them next day on the beach..............
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

that settles it 96 it was, so little bits of my trips starting to come together, first trip in 93 stayed at falcon cottages, near the school and a short walk from HiLo, i like staying there it wasn't fancy but it was spotless and food was good

User Info Menu

HaHa......
    took us about 12 years to remember all that went on for the first days of our first trip...........many brain cells were MIA for a number of years.....
    for our first read the blog refered to below, you will get a chuckle

User Info Menu

dats it........SamSara was doing the concert thingy in those days.......Marley's were around a lot
    80's and 90's the Cliffs had plenty of action....especially at night...then it kinda tapered off..

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 10-05-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20