Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What ever happened to Miss Cool?

User Info Menu

What ever happened to Miss Cool?

Do any of the old timers remember Miss Cool? Back in '84 she had a little shack on the beach not too far from the craft market. We got caught in a rain shower and retreated to the shack with her son, Eddie and a couple of women as I recall. I passed around my canteen of 12yr old rum and eddie explained how he knew Regan was a communist. He said that when Michael Manley was prime minister (the first time) and very chummy with Castro, Cuban agents would tell folks in Negril that when they took over they would ban ganja. Regan had the same attittude, pressuring the Seaga regime to erradicate ganja fields, just like the communists had threatened. Therefore, Regan was a communist!

We went on a day trip with Eddie to Green Island to snorkel, then to his favorite fresh water swimming holes and waterfalls, his home and finally to to his favorite watering hole where we drank overproof and canned orange juice. Dangerous

What ever hapened to them? Is Eddie still around? --Marblehead

User Info Menu

as of last winter Miss Cool was still alive and relatively healthy in Green Island