Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do you always go back to Jamaica?

User Info Menu

Re: Why do you always go back to Jamaica?

i get asked that a lot . . . go to mexico with kids yearly, but it just does not cut it for me.

feels like home but always something new!!

User Info Menu

now let us be honest folks...come on.....the ganja is a big draw, no?

User Info Menu

It is easy to get a non stop from Philly.
    The price is comparable to the Jersey Shore.
    It takes little or no planning.
    Good food.

However, we tend to take an adventure trip yearly, which is not always easy to get to, not always cheap. and takes considerable planning.
    Last February it was the Ecuadorean Amazon and this March we are headed to Nicagarua.

And as far as Mexico goes, we have been many times, but not so much for the beach, but for the Mayan ruins, cenotes, colonial architecture, none of which Jamaica has.

Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

i tell everyone that asks me. the music the food, the people, the vibe, but not in that order!!!

User Info Menu

I say come and see why for yourself.......................................... .......................paradise.

User Info Menu

The people, the beach, the cliffs, the music, the food, the combination of all those things.
    I try to play down the place a bit... tell friends that Negril is not for everyone... you know what they say "call something paradise - kiss it goodbye".
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Oh ya and Winnipeg gets really cold....

User Info Menu

Thats if you kiss and tell ..............................thats why you must experience it yourself

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lacdeloo View Post
    Oh ya and Winnipeg gets really cold....
    Yup sure does! Fortunately our economy is such that escapes can happen pretty regularly
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Every November 3-4 weeks........