Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Manda's first trip to jamaica sept 2011

User Info Menu

"Grab a route taxi off to 3 Dives. I recognize the fire pit area from pictures and Andre tries to argue with me about
    how they don’t do bon fires here. I’m slowly starting to realize that Andre likes to argue everything I say.
    Nothing wrong with a healthy debate but everything?? What’s his deal? "

Too funny (actually your whole report had me laughing, it is so relatable and you bring to life many of my own experiences). I have a couple of JA friends (that are guys) exactly same way--arguing things that really aren't worth arguing that they are dead sure about in not-budging-stuborness--when I know for a fact they are wrong. And even when I stack the facts against their argument they remain rooted to their story. Usually after one volley I just shrug but sometimes I just have to get into it--usually with no meaningful outcome.

User Info Menu

Too funny (actually your whole report had me laughing, it is so relatable and you bring to life many of my own experiences). I have a couple of JA friends (that are guys) exactly same way--arguing things that really aren't worth arguing that they are dead sure about in not-budging-stuborness--when I know for a fact they are wrong. And even when I stack the facts against their argument they remain rooted to their story. Usually after one volley I just shrug but sometimes I just have to get into it--usually with no meaningful outcome.
    There were ALOT of those moments that night at 3 Dives sitting at the bench I could have reinacted a few of our Religion arguements and I say arguements because I know how to debate he just ARGUES lol and at the point where I'm rolling my eyes so he can see and I'm like OKAYYYYYYY ANDREEEEE really was the only thing that would make him shut up lol To be honest with you it was funny because he had said he doesnt talk that much... ya right! I started calling him Preacha! "Go head an Preach Dre" We butt heads a lot .. but he's strong and so am I so what can you do.

Pictures from 3 Dives to Follow

User Info Menu

keep it coming :-)

User Info Menu

You definitely have the writing style of an author, you should write a book. Your stories are captivating.

User Info Menu

Great stuff .... sounds like you spent an hour or two after dinner just enjoying the cool breeze and the sound of waves, that is what Negril is all about. Oh yeah, plus the THREE HOURS it probably took at 3 Dives to get your food, that's a leisurely night, ha ha. JK .... i like the way the energy is building .... Are we going to see some rage turn to passion????

User Info Menu

Q:
    so what can you do.
    A: don't marry him! (o yes i did)

User Info Menu

Looking forward to MORE STORY!!

Miz Blue good one ha ha

User Info Menu

day 2 part 3 pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by Manda81; 10-06-2011 at 06:46 PM.

User Info Menu

day 2 part 3 pictures continued
    Attached Images Attached Images           

User Info Menu

Mmmm callaloo, I miss it!