Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Years Eve Roll Call and Questions

User Info Menu

Canoe Bar will be having a fantastic party this year! Live music, champagne at midnight, great food, great drink specials ( famous rum Punch! and more), great view of the fireworks, (yes , rumour has it that there are fireworks this year) and fantastic local vibe! Hope that you can join us for an amazing evening.... as always no cover!

User Info Menu

Canoe sounds great, I watched it on the webcast one year it was fun.

I would love to go to canoe on NYE ,

I had half planned to attend the travellers beach resort NYE party and I have booked over night there thinking it is a nice place , nice party and the children can easily go to bed when tired also we are on the beach and can have a walk round before hand.

I am thinking how to get my youngest asleep in the day or perhaps I could use the pushchair I am carrying and put him in that I do not want to break it though to squeeze Canoe into my plan.Have to work out how I would get back to the beach too with traffic.

So many choices so little time. Logistics Logistics

I KNOW Canoe's Nye are good though and the rum punch is top of my rum punch list.Throw in a no cover charge and hey could be a winner.

Will it be the usual food menu or set menu Patty?

User Info Menu

usual menu NYE at Canoe, with a few specials thrown in , as always something for everyone and every budget, woth a choice of vegetarian options as well~ Cheers!

User Info Menu

I think Canoe is on my radar for sure Patty.. would love to hang out with you and Kirby... say goodbye to 2011 and bring on 2012!
    Jamaica Bound!