Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Halloween Party @ Canoe bar

User Info Menu

Halloween Party @ Canoe bar

Come out and join us for some scary fun @ Canoe as we celebrate Halloween! Win a prize for best costume! Devilishly delishous dinner specials, and enchanted drink specials too! It all gets atatrted at the witching hour, 5pm on the 31st. Don't make us put a curse on you! OH yes, there will be cake!

User Info Menu

Patty

We are looking forward to the Halloween party at Canoe. No doubt, it is going to be the place to be. Looking to forward to celebrating it with Bea's Mom's birthday as well!!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

I will be there!!! Mom will be there!!!
    Celebrating Moms 73rd Bday at Canoe!!
    Thanks Patty!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Steve and Amy and guest should be there as well. Cant wait to get back to Negril...Home

User Info Menu

Patty K will you be there? I will stop by!

User Info Menu

Bea and Mom we are so looking forward to your birthday! Looking forward to hosting you all, and having a great halloween. Lola , not sure but fingers crossed, for sure will be there in spirit ...........

User Info Menu

Thanks a Million Patty for having this Halloween Party! I wish you are feeling better and that you are going to be able to make it! If not no worries we will send you all the pics unedited for your delight and enjoyment!
    I know my mom will love it there and will have a blast! She has no idea I'm throwing her this party! She will be very surprised!
    Again Patty Thanks! You are the best!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]