Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Walking from Xtabi

User Info Menu

Walking from Xtabi

Any interesting places within walking distance of Xtabi?

User Info Menu

Re: Walking from Xtabi

3 dives next door has great Jerk, wonderful lobster (when available) cold beer and good people !! Plenty of small shops near by too... The wife and I walk the road on the westend a lot with no issues... Xtabi is a wonderful place!!

User Info Menu

Just wander around the area during the day, plenty of cool spots around the area. Also, go deeper west end and explore.

User Info Menu

Do be careful when you walk the west end. There is no sidewalk so you need to walk on road with lots of blind curves. I have no problem walking around traffic during the day but I always do taxi at night. Have a great time - Xtabi is one of my favorite dinner places - I like the dead fish.

User Info Menu

Rockhouse & Pushcart, De Bar, Sips & Bites, Jenny's....

User Info Menu

Call Jenny! 867-5309

User Info Menu

Nobody has mentioned Peewee's for breakfast yet. Great deal there. The Nyammings platter at Pushcart is probably good for two if you're not too hungry and want to try curried goat and oxtail. It also has bushman stew and curried chicken and is served with rice.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.