Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Boston Flights to Montego Bay

User Info Menu

Boston Flights to Montego Bay

Does anyone think the flights are going to go down from Boston to Montego Bay. They seem real high right now.
    Want to go in March but prices are crazy.

User Info Menu

Re: Boston Flights to Montego Bay

I booked my flight on JetBlue nonstop BOS to MBj for April way back in September or October... Can't remember exactly without looking, either way, it was soon after they dates opened... Anyway, for my exactly flight, prices have increased to almost triple what I paid. Sadly, I don't think it looks good BUT you never know! Keep watching for sales. Or, you might have to settle for more stops and longer travel days, as I'm sure you know

User Info Menu

I watched fares from Boston for months and months as someone in our group is flying from there. She ended up paying about 700 (the lowest up till then was $1000+ for any reasonable flights). But she's going to Toronto from Boston en route to MBJ. I was surprised Boston was no a more Jamaica=friendly city when it came to flights.
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

use to fly nonstop or via American back in the day for around $250R/T........once in 1995 got $223R/T
    and when they had Last Minute Travel charters.......mi got some of dem $99 R/T via Boston....dem were the days
    mi moved to Tampa Bay Area for my American homestead cause it be closer and cheaper to fly to Jamaica rather than Boston......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

We got $500 rates from Boston leaving Feb 13 and coming back on the 20th on AA. We were able to save a good deal of money with 2 things:

* An overnight layover in Charlotte on the way down (fine with us, it means we get to MBJ in the morning on the 14th, less lines?). Plus I'd rather go through customs on the way back pretty much anywhere in the US than Logan Airport after a total fiasco last winter)
    * Leaving on a Tuesday.

18 sleeps!