Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: on site trip report 5

User Info Menu

on site trip report 5

Enjoyed the beach so much yesterday; we decided to return today. Not quite as sunny and a bit breezy at first; then nice nice. After beer and a swim at Sun Beach we returned to White Sands' "Indies 957" where Tony made us 2-for1 Pina Collada's. 800 J.Name:  IMG_0728.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  83.5 KB [ATTACH=CONFIG]43346]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Big_frank; 01-10-2016 at 05:48 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: on site trip report 5

Nice pics ! The tourists look great, the water looks great, the White sands looks great.....I wish I was there right now , the Vikings did it to me again...

User Info Menu

Couple more from Seastar's Saturday night party with special guest performers, our next door Seastar neighbors, Suzanne and Grant.Name:  IMG_0711.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  92.0 KBName:  IMG_0714.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  93.0 KBName:  IMG_0719.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  80.9 KB

User Info Menu

Looks like Lindsey Buckingham & Stevie Nicks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    Nice pics ! The tourists look great, the water looks great, the White sands looks great.....I wish I was there right now , the Vikings did it to me again...
    The Vikes made me turn off the TV on turn on some Reggae before my blood pressure started to move north

User Info Menu

That be Sue & Brent - Please say hi to them from Donna & Charlie and let them know we be there soon Terrific couple

User Info Menu

Will do